Swag Bucks

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Review: No Angel


No Angel
No Angel by Penny Vincenzi

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this story and the characters, but I don't know if I enjoyed it enough to bother with the rest of the trilogy. We'll see; I have a pretty long "to read" list at the moment, and they definitely don't make the top five.

Unfortunately, for a book centered around a family entrenched in the publishing world, it didn't have a very good editor. Misspelled words, missing punctuation, uncapitalized words, incorrect pronouns (he instead of she?!); it drove me mad!! The previous reader (I got the book from the library) had actually corrected several of the mistakes. I am tempted to read the book again just to fix the rest.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. loved the update about the roof shenanegans! lol! if you need more book recommendations go to www.whatshouldireadnext.com
    so fun!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete